The Conference Book of Proceedings (BoP) will be published online, in Open Access, and with a registered ISBN.
To guess contents and format, you can have a look at the Book of Proceedings of the first edition of the Conference.
- Papers presented at the conference are automatically part of the Book of Proceedings (in case authors wish to make revisions or proof-reading, following rules apply)
- Papers based on Conference presentations have to be sent via the pre-conference tool no later than July 15.
- Only submissions that have been presented at the Conference may be turned into papers.
- Papers must have the same title and same author(s) of the abstract submitted at the Conference.
- Papers have to adhere to editorial criteria (download the proceedings template below), have to be written in academic English, and must not exceed 3500 (minimum)-5000 (maximum) words.
- Any paper that does not comply with the guidelines given here cannot be accepted. The acceptance of the paper will be notified through an email.