- Before the Conference, you can use the pre-conference tool to create your account, submit your abstract/paper and register to the Conference (please check dates and deadlines)
- To attend the conference (3, 4 and 5 June, 2021), you need to sign up to the live platform. You will thereby be able to access live Keynote speeches, Symposia, Panel and Special Sessions as well as present and discuss your submitted Abstract/Paper.
Create your account | Submit your abstract/paper | Register to the Conference
- Create your account on the pre-conference tool. A personal account allows you to submit an abstract/paper.
- Submit your abstract/paper on the pre-conference tool. Log in with your account and submit your abstract/paper. Submission guidelines will help you to complete the action.
- Register to the conference on the pre-conference tool. Check conference fees and early bird deadline and then proceed via info for fee payment. Once you complete the registration procedure, you will receive confirmation from the Organizing Committee (it takes 1-2 working days)
Attend the conference and present via live platform (3, 4, 5 June 2021 – currently unavailable)
- Sign up to the live platform (it takes less than 1 minute).
- Enter the live platform and navigate through the conference programme.
- Choose and, if you wish, switch from one ZOOM Panel to another. Attend Keynote speeches, Symposia and Special Session via ZOOM
- Present you accepted abstract/paper at the ZOOM Panel.
The live platform is currently unavailable. It will be activated before the event.