ABSTRACTS/PAPERS should be submitted by April 4, 2021 (check the Conference Dates and Deadlines).
ABSTRACTS/PAPERS should be submitted via the pre-conference tool. Please do not submit your ABSTRACT/PAPER by e-mailing it to the Convenor(s) of the Panel session you chose. Convenor(s) will receive submitted ABSTRACTS/PAPERS automatically from the pre-conference tool and they are going to reject submissions to their e-mail addresses.
Language for ABSTRACTS/PAPERS is English.
You can submit an ABSTRACT or in case you prefer a PAPER. Be careful: YOU CAN’T SUBMIT BOTH ABSTRACT AND PAPER. EITHER YOU SUBMIT THE FORMER OR THE LATTER.
ABSTRACT/PAPER should include:
- Title (limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE)
- Author’s name and surname, institution, and email address
- Five keywords
- ABSTRACT’s text (limited to 500 words). In case you decide for the PAPER, text will be 3.500 words min. 5.000 words max.
The presenting author can submit only 1 ABSTRACT or only 1 PAPER at the Conference. You may be co-author of a second, third …nth… submitted ABSTRACT/PAPER only if you are not the submitter of the latter.
The Conference formula is: 1 SUBMISSION = 1 FEE.
Submitters who are accepted for oral presentation will be permitted to give only 1 oral presentation.
Co-authors who do not submit and do not present ABSTRACT/PAPER may access to the Conference via the discounted fee for auditors (check fees and early bird registration)
The submitting and presenting author must be listed as the first author in the pre-conference tool. Please note that the submitting author will receive all correspondence about the ABSTRACT/PAPER. Therefore, we recommend that the submitting author details that are entered are the same details as those of the presenting author.
ABSTRACTS/PAPERS may not be edited/uploaded after final submission.
Before you submit, please make sure the following requirements are met:
- ABSTRACTS/PAPERS must be allocated to a specific Panel session. Therefore, you must select the proper Panel when submitting. For a complete listing of Panel sessions please click here.
- If possible, write your ABSTRACT/PAPER highlighting methods, outcomes, references. Word count is affected by the inclusion of references.
- Convenors and the Scientific Committee will review all submitted ABSTRACTS/PAPERS. Notification regarding acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author.
Please note, if your ABSTRACT/PAPER is accepted, the presenting author will be permitted a maximum of 20 minutes for oral presentation.